Favorite game of all time?

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Night of the Living Blog?

No I am not going to munch on your brains or feast upon your insides. But I will talk about someone who will. Zombies, that's right, zombies. This is the start of what I hope will intrigue and entertain you over time by showing you the names of many great movies, games and books out there that deal with the exploits of the living dead.

They range from Frankenstein all the way to the much newer Zombieland in movies. They are talked about in several countries as fact and fiction. From voodoo ritual zombies in South America(as seen in white zombie) all the way to what we know today as the common flesh craving virus zombie(as seen in Dawn of the Dead).

We will laugh(at others expense of course), and we will cry(when our favorite zombies are killed, poor bub), and most of all we will have fun.

I'm gonna try to post up a new blog every Saturday at an undetermined time. sometime on Saturday though for sure if I'm home. If not I'll just post and say when I will be posting.

Thanks and remember, shoot em in the head.

No comments:

Post a Comment